As organizations look for ways to improve operational efficiency and integrate legacy systems with new enterprise applications and digital business, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a digital enablement technology platform that predominantly leverages a combination of user interface (UI) and surface-level features to create scripts that automate routine, predictable data transcription work.
RPA is a logical step forward for organizations to increase efficiency in performing rule‐based, high‐volume repeatable business process activities.
ICC’s value proposition provides for complete services; from inception to management of ‘bots’ and all related RPA functions. ICC co-creates value by offering the ‘best-of-breed’ and ‘absolute fit-for-purpose’ RPA solutions across various RPA platforms.
ICC’s RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE) has been created to help drive efficiencies across the entire UN system by enabling and scaling RPA adoption.
This helps create an ecosystem which can thrive on shared opportunities and efficiencies thereof. Deep partnership with Clients helps ICC have a better understanding of their business process and its Agile Project/Application Delivery Model allows for rapid delivery model with “bots”. To support all of this, ICC has a matured infrastructure (cloud/hybrid/on-prem) practice that allows for easy deployment and ramp-up.
- Benefits from ICC’s strategic partnership with UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere and their ongoing commitment to enable ICC’s CoE to support RPA adoption and drive shared efficiencies
- Best possible licensing model across the top RPA vendors (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
- Gaining efficiencies, economies of scale and shared expertise from the RPA CoE
- World-class implementation partners working together with ICC’s best resources to ensure quality, governance and effective due diligence
- Delivery of RPA services complemented by ICC’s matured infrastructure, application delivery and Agile project management expertise
- End-to-End solution development
- Single point of accountability with ICC for all RPA implementations
- Clients’ shared knowledge and expertise
- Constantly learning from the best practices and maintaining compliance to industry standards
- On-site, nearshore and offshore resource capabilities
- Maintenance/support included in annual subscriptions
- Special provisions for addressing humanitarian emergencies
- ICC enabled training and support.