|Vacancy Notice Number||ICC/19/VAL/676|
|Position Title||Cyber Security Administrator|
|Position Type||Fixed Term|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Date of Issue||18/12/2019|
|Date of Closing||04/02/2020|
|Annual Salary Estimation||EUR 38,414 (net, single rate)|
|Duty Station||Valencia, Spain|
|Organizational Location/Unit||Cyber Security Section|
Purpose of the Position:
The Cyber Security Administrator will provide support to the Cyber Security Section in IDAM related activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the Information Security Specialist (IDAM) in the CP Division, and in close collaboration with the Information Security Services team members, the post holder will support the development of IDAM strategies and architecture vision as it relates to ICC and partners infrastructure. Assist to assess, plan, design and implement complex IDAM solutions.
Under close supervision of Information Security Specialist, the post holder will more specifically:
- As part of a team of IDAM professionals, contribute to the design, development, testing and implementation activities related to scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards
- Assist with the development and maintenance of IAM related policies, standards and processes
- Provide solutions on Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Federation, Single Sign-on, Multi-factor Authentication, and Reporting & Compliance)
- Advise and implement solutions on Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Under guidance, support the development, implementation and monitoring of a road map on the evolution of Identity and access management capabilities from its current to a target state that meets the needs of the business and its user populations
- Assist in the development and implementation of PKI solutions and integrations with different Identity management and applications
- Manage daily operational tasks related to certificate management and PKI services
- Maintain and improve PKI related documents on policies, standards and procedures
- Contribute to the partnership with technology vendors to evaluate emerging technologies and design value proposition that can be offered to ICC or its partners
Experience and Skills required:
- 5 years of relevant experience in administration /support of one of the following services or technologies
- Active Directory Services or LDAP
- Operating systems (Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 10, Linux, Apple iOS)
- Active Directory Federation Services or other SAML/federation product
- IDAM product such as SiteMinder, Okta, Oracle Identity manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Sailpoint or Ping Identity
- Public Key infrastructure for both internal and external
- Familiar with one or more IDAM product such as Okta, Ping, ADFS/Azure, CA SiteMinder, OIM, TIM/TAM or SailPoint
- Understanding of and experience with authentication technologies/frameworks such as OAuth, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, and OpenID Connect
- Familiar with Active Directory, PKI and LDAP
- Knowledge of Cryptography Algorithms, key and certificate management
- Knowledge of Linux/Mac/Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Enterprise architecture design of IAM solutions
- Experience in Architecture design of different PKI solutions
- Knowledge of PIM/PAM solution such as Cyberark, BeyondTrust or other products
- Knowledge of security controls in line with CIS benchmarks, NIST guidelines or other best practices
- Knowledge of security solutions in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Graduation from secondary school supplemented by specialized training in IT
- Expert knowledge of English is required
- Knowledge of another UN language is desirable
ICC Global Competencies:
- Fostering integration and teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
- Communicating in a credible and effective way: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
This position is subject to local recruitment pursuant to staff rule 4.4 of the United Nations Staff Rules. All staff in the General Service and related categories shall be recruited in the country or within commuting distance of each office, irrespective of their nationality and of the length of time they may have been in the country. A staff member subject to local recruitment shall not be eligible for the allowances or benefits exclusively applicable to international recruitment.
Annual Salary Estimation (net of tax at single rate): EUR 38,414.
UNICC also offers generous leave and absence allowances, flexible working hours, overtime compensation, teleworking, access to training, and depending on eligibility other benefits such as relocation grant, dependency allowance, language allowance, or education grant.
Closing date for applications:
Applications will be accepted until midnight (Geneva Time) on 4 February 2020.
- Technical and/or personality tests may be carried out as part of the selection process
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Though you may not be selected for this advertised position, the ICC will keep your application in a roster if your profile is deemed to be of potential interest for the Centre. You may thus be solicited by our HR department to participate in an interview for another position
Applications from women are particularly encouraged for this vacancy