UNICC is gravely concerned about the conflict unfolding in Ukraine and the wellbeing of the Ukrainian people. The humanitarian consequences of this quickly deteriorating situation on civilian populations are devastating and countless lives are being torn apart.
Many of our Partner Organizations are providing lifesaving humanitarian assistance. If you would like to support the efforts of our sister Agencies on the ground, consider donating at this time of greatest need to:
- UN Crisis Relief (OCHA) for Ukraine, delivering lifesaving aid at the front lines of the crisis
- WFP, providing emergency food supplies to Ukrainian families
- UNICEF, providing emergency response to children in Ukraine
- UNHCR, ensuring Ukrainians forced to flee their homes are sheltered and safe
- UN Women, protecting the needs of Ukrainian women and girls.
UNICC joins the UN Secretary-General António Guterres in demanding an end to violence. We need peace.