UNICC has been offering ICT communications services including advisory services, information/content design and delivery, campaign channel management and website content management for a few years now. In this era of UN Reform and digital transformation, communications about digital transformation is key –and if an Agency has no dedicated resources for ICT communications, UNICC can help.
ICT communications services include crisis communications, social media support, technical writing, editing, translations, event planning, photography and multimedia (video, audio, animations) campaigns, collateral and creative marketing design (templates, documents, posters, presentations, etc.) as well as e-learning and information security awareness support.
UNICC has been supporting UN Agencies from 2016-2020 including the following projects:
- UNV Digital Transformation Plan communications
- OCHA Crisis Response Dashboard technical writing manual (2016 and 2020)
- UNHCR Change Lead for O365 Rollout
- UNHCR Cybersecurity Transformation Programme
- UNICEF Infosec Awareness Programme
- UN Women news article on AD migrated to Azure
- ITU O365 Rollout Change assessment
- UNICC Change Lead for its O365 Rollout
- UN Digital Solutions Centre communications.
UNICC offers custom one-time and regular communications service support from a talented and experienced team.