ICC has a number of places for final year, recently graduated or Masters students specializing in information technology or other relevant disciplines. In addition to work experience, an ICC Internship provides a unique opportunity to experience a truly international and multi-cultural environment. ICC has hosted internships at many of our offices.
Current internships include any with open Closing dates below.
- Qualifications – Candidates must be recently graduated, or in final year university attendance, specialising in areas that are relevant to ICC’s line of business such as Computer Science, Business Management, Human Resources Management and other related fields.
- Objectives – Work carried out at ICC must be in compliance with their studies.
- Duration – Three to six months, starting any time during the year.
- Remuneration – Successful candidates will be remunerated on a monthly basis.
- Language – A good knowledge of English or French, and a working knowledge of the other, is essential.
- Insurance – Health insurance is covered either by WHO or by a given university agreement.
- Nationality – From Member States of the UN.
- Appointment – Selected students will be invited for an interview, after which a final decision will be taken.
- Application procedure – In order to apply for an advertised internship, please contact ICC by post or electronic mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) enclosing a one-page summary of your education, interests and any relevant experience indicating the reference number of the internship vacancy.
Unsolicited applications will not be answered.
Vacancy Notice Number
Date of Closing
No jobs found.