|Vacancy Notice Number||ICC-21-BSI-i015|
|Position Title||Internship - Data Engineer|
|Position Type||Internship - 6 months|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Date of Issue||13/04/2021|
|Date of Closing||02/05/2021|
|Hours per week||37.5|
|Monthly Salary Estimation||EUR 400 per month|
|Duty Station||Brindisi, Italy|
|Organizational Location/Unit||Data and Analytics Unit (CPA)|
Applications from women are particularly encouraged for this internship
Description of the work:
ICC requires an intern with a Data Engineer profile to help designing and delivering some ICC data solutions, such as the SQL data models and Power BI dashboards. The intern is expected to have skills and if possible, experience in BI and Data solution design and implementation. Azure data stack and Microsoft 365 is a plus. ETL, data pipeline, data modeling and SQL Server knowledge are required. The candidate needs to be result-oriented, team-player and with strong communication skills.
The intern will be assigned to the Data & Analytics team.
The scope of work includes:
- Work in collaboration with the team lead on the finalization of a Microsoft 365 Power BI dashboards and its associated data model.
- Work on a new data solutions for optimizing the cost of Cloud corporate services.
- Support and work with the team manager and team leads to understand the business needs and design/implement the required technical data management solution.
- Implement data and analytics solution based on SQL Server (on-prem or Azure SQL) and Power BI
- Perform other duties as required
The resource should have:
- Knowledge on how to design and implement a business data solutions
- Knowledge and experience with SQL server
- Understanding / experience of what are ETL processes, potentially experience with MS Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Data Factory or Python.
- Familiar with Power BI desktop application to build reports and dashboards
- Knowledge on how to develop scripts accordingly to the data need (Stored Procedures with T-SQL, Python, eventually PowerShell or .NET).
- Data analysis and modelling
The resource should also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, persuasively and with clarity
- Customer-centric approach to delivery and problem solving
The resource shall have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be familiar with large scale Microsoft BI and Reporting Services environments. The candidate should also have experience working with virtual teams and environments.
Excellent knowledge of English is required.