|Vacancy Notice Number||ICC-21-VAL-709|
|Position Title||Associate Solutions Architect (Power Apps)|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Date of Issue||29/03/2021|
|Date of Closing||25/04/2021|
|Annual Salary Estimation||USD 63,553 (net, single rate, including post adjustment)|
|Duty Station||Valencia, Spain|
|Organizational Location/Unit||Dynamics Platform Unit (CPC)|
Applications from women are particularly encouraged for this vacancy
Purpose of the Position:
|The Associate Solutions Architect participates in the management and supervision of the delivery of Solutions and services built with the tools provided by the Power Platform. These are delivered at a high level of quality and internal efficiency in order to create cost savings for our customers.|
Objectives of the Programme:
|The objectives of the Centre, as stated by its mandate, are to provide information and communication technology (ICT) services (including training) on an inter-organizational basis.|
Main duties and responsibilities:
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Practice Officer – Dynamics within the Clients & Projects (CP) Division and in close collaboration with the Dynamics Platform Unit team on the following duties.
- Provides advice on systems analysis and design; identifies the need for new interfaces (or modifications to existing systems); under guidance, develops draft plans for feasibility assessment, requirements specification, design, development and implementation, including project draft plans, schedules, time and cost estimates, metrics and performance measures to deliver solutions to our customers
- Review new Power Platform features and make recommendations for the enhancements of existing solutions
- Prepare and update detailed relevant documentation and procedures
- Provide other ad hoc support either within your team or in other teams as required – this includes the participation in special projects or support to service delivery for short period of time on a part-time or full time basis upon request from the senior management.
- Enroll with clients for Dynamics 365 and Power Apps technical webinars and demonstrations as presenter to create new opportunities
- Provide support in analizing and designing new solutions based in the Power Platform, including integrations with existing systems
- Cooperate with customers focal points and vendors to solve problems and create opportunities
- Participate in the coordination of the work distribution within the team, support and monitor work progress to provide ongoing maintenance support of the existing Dynamics and Power Apps solutions for ICC or client locations worldwide
- Supports the team to achieve goals, sharing knowledge, and creating a collaborative environment
Experience and Skills required:
- At least two years of progressive ICT experience
- Excellent knowledge in the deployment, configuration and customizations of Power Platform, including Canvas and Model Driven Apps
- Experience in producing technical documentation including proposals in response to client requirements
- Good knowledge of Power Automate
- Intermediate knowledge of Power Virtual Agents
- Intermediate knowledge of DevOps tools and techniques
- Intermediate knowledge of Testing techniques
- Ability to produce user stories, Architecture diagrams, wireframes, report mock-ups and other aides for validating requirements
- Understanding of software architectures like microservices and layered architectures
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with other No Code/Low Code platforms
- Experience with traditional development platforms (.Net, Java, Python)
- Understanding of the UN system
- University degree (Bachelors’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Power Platform related certifications from Microsoft, such as Power Platform Solution Architect, Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate, Power Platform Developer Associate, Power Platform App Maker Associate, Dynamics 365 Fundamentals: Customer Engagement Apps (CRM), Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate or others from the Power Platform and Dyanmics 365 certifications
- Agile or project management related certification
- Relevant professional certifications such as Azure, AWS, TOGAF, CISSP, ITIL
- English: Expert knowledge is required
- French: Beginner knowledge is desirable
- Other language: Spanish, Beginner knowledge is desirable
- Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
- Communicating: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences: Demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations. Respects differences and ensures that all can contribute.
- Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes
- Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
- Ensuring effective use of resources: Identifies priorities in accordance with ICC’s strategic directions. Develops and implements action plans, organizes the necessary resources and monitors outcomes.
Annual Salary Estimation (net of tax at single rate), including post adjustment (34,3% on March 2021): 63,553USD
UNICC also offers generous leave and absence allowances, flexible working hours, overtime compensation, teleworking, access to training, and depending on eligibility other benefits such as relocation grant, dependency allowance, language allowance, or education grant.
Closing dates for applications:
Applications will be accepted until midnight (Geneva Time) on 29 April 2021.
- Technical and/or personality tests may be carried out as part of the selection process
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Though you may not be selected for this advertised position, the ICC will keep your application in a roster if your profile is deemed to be of potential interest for the Centre. You may thus be solicited by our HR department to participate in an interview for another position