ServiceNow is an integral service that will help organizations adopt a single cloud platform across the IT value chain. Organizations are in the midst of digital transformation across all aspects of their businesses, but they are often hindered by a complex web of legacy processes and systems.
ICC through ServiceNow services, provide partners an opportunity to quickly transform the employee experience and optimise corporate services so they can focus on business innovation. Build to manage everything as a service, ServiceNow Services helps the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. It does this by placing a service-oriented lens on the activities, tasks and processes that make up the day-to-day work life.
Clients can consolidate and automates service management processes, increase efficiency, lower costs—and devote more time to creating the consumer‑like self‑service experience that users expect. ICC’s ServiceNow offerings help partners transform their processes across domains. This will facilitate resilient, secure, automatable, repeatable and predictable processes. ICC can analyze, install, configure, customise and integrate various ServiceNow Produces for the entire partner’s organization.
- Benefits from ICC’s partnership with ServiceNow and an ongoing commitment to enable ICC’s Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Provides custom provisioning of any product(s), through Managed Service Hosting
- Best possible Licensing model across the entire ServiceNow product line
- Gaining efficiencies, economies of scale and shared expertise from the ServiceNow Managed Platform
- Works with world-class implementation partners working together
- Provides ICC’s best resources to ensure quality, governance and effective due-diligence
- Leverages ICC’s matured software development integration tools
- Counts on ICC’s matured development process expertise (incl. DevOps, Agile frameworks & techniques )
- Provides End-to-End solution development
- Has a single point of accountability with ICC for all ServiceNow implementations
- Relies on Clients’ shared knowledge and expertise
- Constantly learning from the best practices and maintaining compliance to industry standards
- Provides On-site, nearshore and offshore resource capabilities
- Offers maintenance/support included in annual subscriptions
- Offers ICC enabled training and support.