ICC Azure Management Services provide value added options for Clients who seek to host their applications, platforms and infrastructure in the Microsoft Azure cloud. The service spectrum varies from the Clients building and operating services in Azure to ICC building, deploying and operating these services on behalf of the Clients.
ICC provides architecture, business analysis and application development services in conjunction with the Microsoft Azure Management Services, to build turnkey solutions for its Clients. The overall services is structured with three pillars:
- Cost management
- Cloud administration
- Cloud deployment.
The ICC Microsoft Azure Management Services include a full lifecycle support from inception to production, with one-time and recurring activities as well as cost management.
- No uplift on the Microsoft Azure bill – Clients pay the Microsoft Azure costs against actual expenses
- Four decades of ICC’s expertise in service management and operational excellence extended into the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Benefit from ICC’s strategic relationship with Microsoft
- Quick access to Microsoft Azure expertise/resources/services
- Cost analysis, control and optimization of Microsoft Azure resources for savings
- Products and services available to meet varied requirements for Microsoft Azure cloud
- 24/7 Operational Support for production as well as non-Production workloads.