ICC offers Data and Analytics services including consulting, implementation and managed services for decision, analytics and information capabilities, executed on a technology platform that supports an organization’s fact-based decision making.
ICC offers years of data and analytics expertise and experience with a proven track record of project delivered for multiple Agencies. Data and Analytics solutions contain information analysis and information management (IM) competencies, with commercial off-the-shelf and proprietary assets. Information analysis solutions focus on use cases and outcomes. IM solutions focus on information infrastructure and governance.
Data and Analytics services and solutions are divided into four areas: General Services, Business Intelligence (BI), Advanced Analytics and BI Platform and Support.
Data and Analytics services include Common Services used and applied in different services areas or used independently. Consulting services can be requested to assess custom Client needs or recommend a solution or Business Intelligence (BI) architecture or can be used for the implementation of a dedicated platform and/or solution. Common services includes security management (and Identity and Access Management) linked to different solutions, either back-end data systems or application level, including data and communication encryption and security policies.
Client benefits include:
- Greater visibility into daily operation and future performance with instant response from visualization tools
- Data collection in a timely fashion enabling forecasting trends based on past activities
- Consistent view and queries of the business, operational and project activities using common definitions, rules and metrics
- Simple, intuitive access to advanced analytics and Granular Access Restriction through Active Directory integration
- Proven development and integration experience of Business intelligence solutions in the organizational environment.
The Database Service is an all-in-one service including all the necessary hardware, software, hosting and support. The service is based on the database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft. It boasts of advanced features for hosting your critical databases with high performance in a secure environment. ICC has proven experience in deploying, managing and supporting Database Service from very basic, to very complex installations with multiple environments. In addition, a package is available for managing Client online databases.