Business Intelligence – ICC offers its Clients various data analytics tools to direct and drive business insight. Business Intelligence helps predict, track, analyse and present information as it relates to business performance, providing Partner Organizations with tools to translate data into actionable information.
ICC’s solutions include data analytics and visualisation, business performance management, data warehousing, dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs).
BI components include Enterprise Data Warehouse/ETL, Data visualization – Web Enterprise Dashboard, as well as Analysis and Reporting with custom design and implementation in highly available robust infrastructure. The service and its components can be hosted both in house as well as the cloud with flexible and modular solution while integrating with multiple data sources including ERP, Intranet, Extranet, SharePoint, and System Data.
Client benefits include:
- Greater visibility into daily operation and future performance with instant response from visualization tools
- Data collection in a timely fashion enabling forecasting trends based on past activities
- Consistent view and queries of the business, operational and project activities using common definitions, rules and metrics
- Simple, intuitive access to advanced analytics and Granular Access Restriction through Active Directory integration
- Proven development and integration experience of Business intelligence solutions in the organizational environment.
The Database Service is an all-in-one service including all the necessary hardware, software, hosting and support. The service is based on the database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft. It boasts of advanced features for hosting your critical databases with high performance in a secure environment. ICC has proven experience in deploying, managing and supporting Database Service from very basic, to very complex installations with multiple environments. In addition, a package is available for managing Client online databases.