ICC Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Planning Services is a comprehensive management and support system for Clients seeking to improve their organizational resiliency and ability to react to events that affect critical services or functions. The main goal of this service is to help ICC Clients:
- Safeguard life, property and the environment
- Minimise confusion and enable effective decision-making in a time of crisis
- Minimise the loss of assets, controls, revenue and impact upon Clients
- Continue business operations providing products and services even during adverse conditions
- Facilitate the timely recovery of critical business functions
- Satisfy legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
- Maintain a favorable public image and reputation.
BC/DR planning is a continuous process, not a one-time task. It uses the continuous improvement approach to increase the organisation’s maturity of its preparedness, readiness and response to a disaster event. Because BC/DR planning is geared towards the long-term success of an organization, and to align the plans with the environment changes, regular reviews and testing is essential. ICC’s value-added expertise and experience in continuity planning, combined with its experience in ICT infrastructure management and incident management, offers ICC Clients the best combination of expertise to plan, train and react to disaster type disruptions.