ICC Cloud Management services provide value added options for Clients who seek to host their applications, platforms and infrastructure in Amazon Web Services cloud. The service spectrum varies from the Clients building and operating services in AWS (via ICC’s AWS Enterprise Agreement) to ICC building, deploying and operating these services on behalf of the Clients.
ICC provides architecture, business analysis and application development services in conjunction with the AWS Management Services, to build turnkey solutions for its Clients. The overall service is structured with three pillars:
- Cost management
- Cloud administration
- Cloud deployment.
The ICC AWS Management Services include a full lifecycle support from inception to production, with one-time and recurring activities as well as cost management.
Client benefits include:
- No uplift on the AWS bill – Clients pay the AWS costs against actual expenses
- Four decades of ICC’s expertise in service management and operational excellence extended into the AWS cloud
- Benefit from ICC’s strategic relationship with AWS
- Cumulative billing from multiple Clients, providing faster access to lower cost tiers
- Quick access to AWS expertise/resources/services
- Cost analysis, control and optimization of AWS resources for savings
- Products and services available to meet varied requirements for AWS cloud
- 24/7 Operational Support for production as well as non-Production workloads.
Service packages include:
- Cost Management – ICC Organization, where ICC Master account is the payers account, with Access & Cost Control and Cost Optimization packages
- Cloud Administration – ICC Master Organization or Client’s own AWS organization (and use of AWS under client’s AWS Enterprise agreement)
- Cloud Deployment – ICC Master Organization or Client’s own AWS organization (and use of AWS under client’s AWS Enterprise agreement).