UNICC offers Data and Analytics services including consulting, implementation and managed services for decision, analytics and information capabilities, executed on a technology platform that supports an organization’s fact-based decision making.
Analytics and Data Management services include:
- Consulting and Support: UNICC offers Analytics and Data Management Services including consulting, design, setup, implementation and support services, on diverse technology platforms and organization’s fact-based decision-making processes.
- Data Analytics – Visualisation: Analytics services consist of technologies, techniques and solutions to transform raw data into meaningful insight for business analysis and strategic decision-making through structured and unstructured data management. Data visualisation services include enterprise dashboard, reporting, data analysis, data modelling and data discovery. Business Intelligence helps Clients to align decisions against organizational goals with consolidated data visualization.
- Advanced Analytics: Advanced analytics is the set of techniques used to discover relationships, recognize complex patterns or predict current trends in Client data. Its objective is to model data from internal and external variables in order to obtain useful business insights. Advanced Analytics offers diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, including data lake and data storage, Big Data management and discovery.
- Data Management: Data management spans the entire lifecycle of a data assets from original data sources through to final disposition. It involves progress and change throughout data lifetimes for internal and external data streams of an enterprise. Data management platforms and support services, both on-premise and in the cloud, are an all-in-one service including all the necessary hardware, software, hosting and support.
- Database Services: Database services, based on the Database Management System (DBMS) from Microsoft, offer advanced features for hosting critical database systems with high performance in a secure environment. UNICC offers fully managed solutions including all the underlying infrastructure.
See our ICC Services booklet for more information or contact a Business Relationship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.