ICC Enterprise Communications Services (ECS 2013) are a resilient, fully managed messaging and Unified Communications solution comprised of centrally hosted, dedicated and redundant MS Exchange 2013 and Skype for Business platforms.
Packaged as a software solution along with ICC’s value added expertise and experience, the ECS 2013 service delivers high quality and availability with secure email, chat, online presence, audio, video and web conferencing, including various collaboration features for fully integrated communications and collaboration tools. ICC’s data centres host all data and services under United Nations jurisdiction for immunities and privileges, governed under ICC’s mature service management, security management as well best practices. Client benefits include:
- Provides resilient and fully managed solution including underlying infrastructure, platform, licenses and 24/7 support
- Delivers over the web or private networks and flexible for multiple Client applications
- Ensures scalability with quick deployment and customisable to Clients requirements with add-on options
- Integrates seamlessly with MS solutions (Active Directory, SharePoint, Office Suites, third party apps and protocols)
- Includes end-to-end support extended with supplier’s engagement and ICC’s expertise and service management best practices
- Includes complements of pre and post engagement activities (assessment, migration, provisioning/de-provisioning processes)
- Delivers lower total cost of ownership charged to Clients on per-user basis (with minimum threshold for economies of scale).
See our ICC Services booklet for more information or contact a Client Account Manager at email@example.com.