ICC offers its Clients a computing platform that allows administrators and developers to create, run and customize their application suite, including software-as-a-service components.
ICC manages computing platforms for Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Intelligence, web applications, database, middleware, directory, resources and domains platforms.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) services, including Oracle (PeopleSoft and e-Business) and SAP solutions – ICC offers its Clients a variety ERP platform hosting solutions and support, to give Partner Organizations integrated views of core business processes, often in real-time. Pre-production and production environments are fully managed and hosted in ICC’s primary data centre in Geneva with a choice of High Availability and Disaster Recovery sites, all of which are covered by United Nations jurisdiction. ERP services can be extended to include license procurement and management as well as integration with third party applications. This service provides fully-managed solutions for many of the major ERP products. Some features include infrastructure sizing and design for production, pre-production quality, development and disaster recovery environments depending on the Client’s wish, as well as provision, installation and configuration of infrastructure hardware.
- Enterprise web services and web application hosting - ICC’s web application platform services range from basic to complex installations tailored to meet Client needs, including platforms for end-to-end business processes, results-based management, performance tools, enterprise dashboards, content and collaboration, portals, search and content management. ICC provides specific and customised environments, such as Microsoft SharePoint, that are needed for Clients to create and design according to their business objectives and technical requirements.
- Enterprise SharePoint 2013, 2016 and 2019. Enterprise SharePoint services are all-in-one services including all necessary hardware, software, hosting and support.
- Business Intelligence – ICC offers its Clients various data analytics tools to direct and drive business insight. Business Intelligence helps predict, track, analyse and present information as it relates to business performance, providing Partner Organizations with tools to translate data into actionable information. ICC’s solutions include data analytics and visualisation, business performance management, data warehousing, dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Database and middleware – ICC provides its Clients with database and middleware services that use relational database management systems (RDBMS) for the management and storage of information. A common choice for keeping financial records, personnel data and other applications, RDBMS gives organizations the platform to create easier-to-understand database management systems.
- Directory, resources and domains – ICC’s directory, resources and domain platform services include Active Directory and desktop management. These platforms offer environments to manage all users and computers in a Windows domain type network. Through this service, Clients are also ensured that the proper people are given the appropriate level of security.