Under the direction and supervision of the Chief, ERP System Management Section, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Performing the roles of Technical Architect, System Administrator and/or DBA on projects and services related to managed hosting of ERP Systems.
• Performing the role of Service Manager (including Business Relationship Management and Service Level Management) for one or more ICC Service Delivery Agreements (SDAs).
• Coordinating, preparing, presenting and implementing proposals and projects linked to the SDAs which are in force between ICC and its customers.
• Providing technical support for Managed Oracle E-Business Hosting services provided by ICC, including system administration of E-Business technology components.
• Installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting the application technology stack (web servers, application servers, database servers, concurrent managers, etc.) in Oracle E-Business environments for ICC clients.
• Designing and creating new environments, performing code migrations, environment refreshes, application of patches, application and database upgrades, implementation of backup, recovery, disaster recovery and application/database monitoring procedures, implementation of E-Business support, operational and change management procedures.
• Undertaking all the tasks needing to be performed in a technical environment that includes multi-node application servers using a Shared APPL-TOP and database servers.
• Co-ordinating with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs, performance issues, etc.).
• Providing technical support for the ERP development team of the Partner Organization(s).
• Planning and conducting Disaster Recovery tests.
• Providing assistance in landscape design.
• Monitoring capacity.
• Performing routine production support activities and providing incident and problem management support.
• Troubleshooting E-Business-related issues.
• Undertaking performance tuning.
• Producing documentation as required.
• Implementing project-type activities and other requests for services.
• Performing support activities during maintenance windows.
• In case of emergencies, performing support (either on-site or remotely using VPN connectivity) outside normal working hours.
• Providing standby and on-call support as and when required.
• Performing other duties as required.