· Participate in a global team to carry out approved projects.
· Liaise with suppliers and the North America Data Centre service provider to deliver secure installation, setup and test of network and security devices, Secure Internet access and telecommunication circuits.
· Provide technical and operational support and resolve technical problems for the Centre’s Network Infrastructure and Services.
· Monitor and improve network usage; evaluate the performance of the network.
· Gather clients’ requirements for new networking and security solutions and prepare feasibility studies and technical proposals for the development and implementation of networking and security systems in response to clients’ requests and requirements.
· Review new technologies and market trends in the area of networking, security and telecommunications. Make recommendations for the installation of new equipment or enhancement of the existing infrastructure.
· Perform regular security review of the Centre’s Network Infrastructure and Services. Propose and implement security fixes and solutions to enhance the security of Centre’s Network Infrastructure and Services.
· Prepare detailed documentation and operational procedures.
· Provide “stand-by” services on a rotation basis during weekends, holidays and outside of normal working hours.
· Perform other duties as required.